- Bachelor of Laws with Distinction (Deakin University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Admission to the Supreme Court of NSW (2020)
- Representative for NSW Law Society “Young Lawyers Committee” for Albury and District area
- Albury and District Law Society committee member
- NSW Law Society member
- Australian Lawyers Alliance member
- Exam/Assessment question writer for Australian Law Students Association (ALSA)
Winona’s experience in estate litigation has enabled her to seamlessly transition to our personal injury department and is a testament to her versatility.
Winona commenced her legal career direct from Trinity College, where she was Dux of her year. Winona worked as a paralegal whilst studying her law degree and believes her legal administrative experience has assisted her becoming a well-rounded lawyer. Winona is currently undertaking her Masters in Law.
As a born and bred local, Winona is passionate about local community and has regularly used her legal skills to assist the community on a pro bono basis including undertaking estate planning work for the Cancer Council and Aboriginal Health Service. Winona and her fiancé are also proud sponsors of the Wodonga Heart Football Club and are pleased with the positive impact their sponsorship has on the club and its members.